Production Operator I
Entry Level Production Operators serve in a learning capacity of processing raw machined components into finished suppressors and firearms accessories. They are trained to strictly adhere to all workplace safety guidance. They learn to efficiently conduct scheduled Preventative Maintenance on all Production equipment, as well as safe operation of all material handling equipment, manual and automated media blast stations, and metal preparation machinery. This role requires flexibility for frequent assignment changes but also the ability to perform repeated single tasks indefinitely, to the highest degree of accuracy. This role will require occasional overtime.
● Media Blasting
● Deburring parts
● Raw material handling
● Metal preparation
● Firearm pre-assembly tasks
● Shop safety, organization, and housekeeping
● Other duties as assigned
● Communicates effectively with peers, leaders, and support functions
● Applies critical thinking for efficient problem solving
● Demonstrates adaptability and appropriate interpersonal skills
● Must be a U.S. Citizen due to ITAR regulations
● Must be able to exhibit good followership and take direction well
● Able to lift 50 lbs. on occasion
● Requires constant standing, walking, sitting, and bending throughout the workday.
● Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment, including working in and around moving parts, chemicals, lights/lasers, etc.
● Must be able to wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the duration of work
● Must be willing to submit to and pass a background check
Hourly non-exempt position, including health, vision, dental, & disability insurance, PTO, and 401K