Machinist responsible for running and maintaining multiple multi-axis CNC machines. With tolerances to 0.0005”, each machinist will complete regular quality checks, control scrap and productivity, and manage set-up and tool changes. Materials processed include Stainless Steel, Titanium, Aluminum, and Delrin. This role will be responsible for raw material loading, housekeeping, and be flexible for assignment changes, occasional overtime, and other duties as required.
General Manager, Manufacturing
- Identifies and corrects problems while running multiple 3 axis production lathes
- Holds tolerance to .0005 inches
- Demonstrates fluency in G-code with an aptitude for machine-specific codes
- Reads and fully understands technical drawings and setup sheets
- Changes tool blocks, boring bars, and end mills
- Operates multiple CNC machines (e.g., Okuma, Mori Seiki, Tsugami, Doosan, etc.)
- Modifies programming for offsets, tool counts, etc.
- Communicates effectively with peers, leaders, and support functions
- Applies critical thinking for efficient problem solving
- Demonstrates adaptability and appropriate interpersonal skills
- Must be a U.S. Citizen due to ITAR regulations
- Machine Tool Technology Degree -or- 3+ years relevant experience in manufacturing
- Familiarity with types and uses of various micrometers and other measuring devices
- Able to lift 50 lbs. on occasion
- Requires constant standing, walking, sitting, and bending throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment, including working in and around moving
parts, chemicals, lights/lasers, etc.
- Must be able to wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the duration of work
Hourly non-exempt position, including health, vision, dental, & disability insurance, PTO, and 401K benefits.