We’re looking for an energetic, intelligent, and driven individual who is proficient in metal preparation and parts assembly and welding. This position will work 1st shift (6am-4:30pm), Monday-Thursday with the opportunity for occasional overtime (Friday 6am-4:30pm). Working in a climate controlled mill/turn shop located in scenic Travelers Rest, SC, minutes away from the Blue Ridge Mountains and overlooking the Enoree River, this mid-level position involves part preparation and automated TIG welding on Stainless Steel. We need a fast learner with a can-do attitude who is ready to hit the ground running. Position will be permanent with 30 day, 6 month, and 1 year evaluations. Pay based on experience.
- -Automated TIG welding.
- -Detail oriented
- -Excellent time management skills
- -Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- -Basic mathematical and written/verbal communication skills
- -Basic computer skills
- -Experience in metal finishing/sandblasting preferred but not required
- -Blueprint reading is a plus. Knowledge of and/or experience in the firearms industry preferred but not required.
- -Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 50 pounds
- -Requires constant standing, walking, sitting and bending throughout the work day
- -Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment, to include working in and around moving parts, chemicals, lights/lasers, etc.
- -Must be able to wear all required Personal Protective Equipment for the duration of work schedule
- -Must be willing to submit to and pass a background check
- -Position is based in Travelers Rest, SC. Relocation assistance is NOT available for this position.
If you’re a gun enthusiast, love tools, or even just love the smell of metal, this is the place for you! Come join our growing team and help us continue to provide the best quality products and service to our loyal customers.