*In order to be eligible for this promotion, customers must register the suppressor through the Rugged website vis their eStore account. The Oculus22™ and the Mustang22™ are rimfire suppressors and are not considered rifle suppressors. Customers will need to create an account if they do not already have one at the link below. They will upload a copy of the paid-in-full receipt from their dealer, as well as a copy of the Form4. In order to receive the promotion, the suppressors must be purchased between 7/17/23 and 7/31/23. The registration cutoff date is 10/31/23. Distributor and dealer exclusions apply as they are not eligible for this promotion. This promotion cannot be combined with any other sale or promotion. Funds/gift cards can only be used on regular-priced items (no PARAGON). Suppressors must be purchased from a dealer, does not count for PARAGON suppressors or online auction sites. Void where prohibited by law, terms subject to change without notice.
- Can I register my suppressor for PARAGON at the same time?
- Yes. There is a box on the registration form to click.
- I went to the PARAGON page and registered. Is that the same thing?
- No. You have to go to https://ruggedsuppressors.com/estoreaccount/
- I purchased last week. Can I still get the promotion?
- Unfortunately, no. We have to stick to strict start and stop dates in order to be fair to everyone.
- Can I use this gift card to purchase another suppressor?
- No. Regular Rugged eStore items only.
- How long will it take to get my gift card?
- It should take 2 business days to receive your gift card.
- Do I get an actual gift card?
- You receive your card via email.
- I registered, it has been a week and I haven’t received my email. What do I do?
- Check your spam/junk folders. Also, if you have unsubscribed from our newsletter, you may not receive it. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance if you still cannot find it.