Innovation and creativity power our success. We’re Rugged Suppressors. We are committed to being the best silencer manufacturer in the United States by producing superior products and continually outpacing our competition through rigorous new product development and testing.
At Rugged, we hold ourselves and our products to the highest standards in the industry. This pride in our product is a result of each individual taking responsibility for their contributions. We consider ourselves lucky to get up every day and contribute our time and our talents to an industry that we love. We’re looking for employees who share a passion for excellence and a love of the firearms industry to join our team.
The role of the Marketing Specialist is to illustrate Rugged Suppressors’ brand identity through our digital presence. This includes posting all digital content and ensuring that customers are engaged and have a positive experience.
The Marketing Specialist supports all marketing projects across the organization. The candidate will assist with messaging, content and creative support that promotes Rugged products in campaigns, websites, social medial and other channels as identified. He/she will also provide daily support though the coordination of special events. Able to assist marketing director in the development and execution of campaigns, including content creation, new-product launches, social media, event planning, media deadlines, and website maintenance.
The candidate must possess an eagerness to learn and take on new responsibilities as opportunities are identified.
We are looking for someone who makes life exciting.; someone that isn’t sitting around waiting for something to happen, one who chooses to make their own adventure. If given the opportunity to ride in a Blackhawk helicopter, you’d jump right ready to go with a couple of extra firearms. We seek someone with social media and CMS experience. Knowledge of the firearms industry is required.
Why This Could Be Your Dream Job:
- Great location! Greenville, SC was named “One of the Best Small Cities in The United States” by Conde Nast Traveler. It is close to the mountains and a short drive to the beaches.
- We are a growing company with a big future for interesting projects and opportunities.
- You’ll see the newest products in the industry at trade shows like SHOT Show (Las Vegas) and host demo events all over the country.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years working professionally with social media
- Able to travel 30% including some weekends (international travel is a possibility)
- Proficient in Google Docs, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working within WordPress (i.e. maintaining and adding new content)