Are you a responsible, highly motivated, and empathetic individual? If so, we want you on our customer service team! Help us uphold the ideals and standards of Rugged Suppressors, by offering support to customers who have questions, or concerns about our products. This position will work on the 1st shift (8am-4:30pm) Monday-Friday. We are located in scenic Travelers Rest, SC, minutes away from the Blue Ridge Mountains and downtown Greenville.
- Answer incoming customer service calls to provide assistance and information on product features and specifications
- Assist customers with warranty claims and technical support
- Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction
Requirements and Skills Needed:
- Must be willing to submit to and pass a background check
- Proven customer support experience
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the firearms industry preferred but not required
- Ability to adapt and respond to different types of customers with empathy
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service focus
Come join our growing team and help us continue to provide the best quality products and service to our loyal customers.Submit your resume!