Candidates will be responsible for upholding a positive image while representing the Rugged culture, constantly striving to meet and exceed sales goals and customer expectations, at an unmatched level of professionalism in our industry. Salary will be based on experience.
Currently accepting candidates in the following states (Other locations will not be considered at this time):
FL, GA, SC
Must have experience in:
- – Delivering excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction throughout a selected territory. Brand revenue and growth is our top priority.
- – Assess, understand, and be able to articulate customer needs. Provide assistance and information on product features, capabilities, pricing and availability.
- – Capable of communicating effectively with procurement contacts and logistics teams.
- – Remain knowledgeable of products offered, competitive offerings, and various weapon applications.
- – Scheduling appointments via phone/email/events/seminars, visiting potential and current dealers, prospecting and closing various revenue opportunities.
- – Completing and submitting accurate new business paperwork and data, expense reports, weekly activity reports by agreed upon dates from sales leadership.
- – Working conferences and events to drive sales business and brand awareness.
- – Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service and end-user satisfaction.
Requirements and Skills Needed:
- – 2+ years experience in outside sales with a proven track record of strong sales activity, meeting or exceeding sales quotas, and establishing/building relationships
- – Remote positions require remote sales experience and extensive travel (60%)
- – Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven track record of structure and time management.
- – Self starter that’s highly detail oriented with strong organizational skills and structure
- – Microsoft Office, Sales Force, and email professionalism required.
- – This position requires travel to various domestic and international locations for shows, events, demonstrations and meetings
- – BS degree preferred or equivalent experience
- – Military experience is a bonus
- – Must be willing to submit and pass a background check and drug testing
- *Various levels of perks available depending on experience. Full benefits available after 90-days including Rugged truck
- *Performance based Compensation
- *Constant growth and evaluation with 30 day, 6 month, and 1 year evaluations and quarter business reviews
If you’re a sales enthusiast that happens to be passionate about firearms this is the place for you! Come join our growing team and help us continue to provide the highest quality products and unmatched customer service to our loyal customer base.