Innovation and creativity power our success. We’re Rugged Design. We are committed to being the best silencer manufacturer in the United States by producing superior products and continually outpacing our competition through rigorous new product development and testing. Rugged’s mission is to produce cosmetically and functionally superior products, with a desire to continually outpace our competition through rigorous new product development and testing. We also believe the people behind our products and philosophies are equally as important.
We’re looking for an experienced, highly motivated, results driven sales representative who is ready to take on all sales responsibilities including lead generation, forecasting, closing, relationship building and overall territory management. Candidates will deliver professional presentations and education to dealers and training facilities, law enforcement and state agencies, military and private security organizations, and our end-user customer base.
Candidates will be responsible for upholding a positive image while representing the Rugged culture, constantly striving to meet and exceed sales goals and customer expectations, at an unmatched level of professionalism in our industry. Salary will be based on experience. If you’re a sales enthusiast that happens to be passionate about firearms this is the place for you! Come join our growing team and help us continue to provide the highest quality products and unmatched customer service to our loyal customer base.
Currently accepting candidates in the following states (Other locations will not be considered at this time): FL, GA
– Focus on building a dealer base of their own throughout the region assigned
– Forecast, generate leads and close sales
– Build relationships with dealers
– Overall territory management
– Deliver professional presentations and education to dealers, LE/MIL and various other entities
– Working trade shows and events to drive sales business and brand awareness
– Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction throughout a selected territory
– Visit potential and current dealers in order to close various revenue opportunities
– Be able to articulate customer needs then provide assistance and information on product features, capabilities, pricing and availability
– Capable of communicating effectively with procurement contacts and logistics teams
– Knowledge of products offered, competitive offerings, and various weapon applications
– Ability to schedule appointments via phone/email/events/seminars
– Capable of submitting accurate paperwork, data, expense reports, and weekly activity reports by agreed upon dates
– Experience working conferences and events to drive sales business and brand awareness
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven track record of structure and time management
– Microsoft Office, Sales Force, and email professionalism
– 2+ years experience in outside sales with a proven track record of strong sales activity, meeting or exceeding sales quotas, and establishing/building relationships
– Remote positions require remote sales experience and extensive travel (70%)
– This position requires travel to various domestic and international locations for shows, events, demonstrations and meetings
– BS degree preferred or equivalent experience
– Military experience is a bonus
– Must be willing to submit and pass a background check and drug testing
– Firearms distribution experience is a plus
*Various levels of perks available depending on experience. Full benefits available after 90-days
*Performance based Compensation
*Constant growth and evaluation with 30 day, 6 month, and 1 year evaluations and quarter business reviews
If you’re a sales enthusiast that happens to be passionate about firearms this is the place for you! Come join our growing team and help us continue to provide the highest quality products and unmatched customer service to our loyal customer base.