Available Position: Marketing Manager
Innovation and creativity power our success. We’re Rugged Design. We are committed to being the best silencer manufacturer in the United States by always focusing on positive customer interactions before and after the sale, producing cosmetically and functionally superior products, and a desire to continually outpace our competition through rigorous new product development and testing. Enjoy a fun, friendly, laid-back environment with opportunities for growth in different aspects of the manufacturing process and small business. Here, you’re not just a number. We’re looking for an energetic, intelligent, and driven individual who can develop and execute marketing strategies for our organization. Located in scenic Travelers Rest, SC, minutes away from downtown Greenville, the Blue Ridge Mountains and overlooking the Enoree River, this position serves as the leader on strategy and execution of the company’s annual marketing plan. We need a fast learner who wants to grow our business, has proficiency with WordPress, Adwords and social media, as well as excellent written and oral communication, enjoys multitasking, and can bring a high level of organization and detail to the position. Position will be permanent with 30 day, 6 month, and 1 year evaluations. Salary will be based on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
As this position will have close interaction with outside vendors and customers; therefore professionalism, strategic thinking and excellent written and oral communication skills are required. This position demands a high level of self-motivation. The Marketing Manager will work collaboratively with management during the planning phase and autonomously during execution phase. Successful candidates are detail-oriented, organized, creative problem-solvers with a keen focus on customer service.
- Develop and execute annual marketing plan, by channel, for the organization.
- Manage social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc) including content creation, execution, responding to direct customer communications and tracking results.
- Manage SEO/SEM for company sites
- Offsite vendor management (video production companies, freelance photographers, trade show design companies, promotional product procurement)
- Work with management to develop relationships with apparel and promotional product vendors, bloggers, vloggers and industry publications.
- Event management, scheduling and onsite attendance.
- Develop strategies and initiatives to improve customer engagement and data collection of consumer contact info.
- Basic graphic design and photo editing.
- WordPress experience a plus.
- Other duties as assigned.
– BA/BS degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or related field combined with relevant work experience
– Agency experience a plus
– Must be willing to submit to and pass a background check
– Knowledge of and/or experience in the firearms industry preferred but not required