Innovation and creativity power our success. We’re Rugged Design. We are committed to being the best silencer manufacturer in the United States by producing superior products and continually outpacing our competition through rigorous new product development and testing. Enjoy a fun, friendly environment with opportunities for growth at a dependable fast growing company. Our new climate controlled mill/turn shop is located on the Swamp Rabbit Trail in Travelers Rest, SC, just minutes away from the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Our New Facility Features:
– Brand new Multi-Axis machinery
– Best tooling available
– Comfortable work environment
– Swamp Rabbit Trail Access
Are you self-motivated with a strong ability to prioritize efforts based on set goals? Then consider joining us as a CNC Setup/Machinist. We’re looking for knowledgeable candidates to work all shifts – 1st shift (6:00am – 4:30pm), 2nd shift (4:30pm-3:00am) Monday-Friday, and a weekend shift Friday-Sunday (work 36 hours, get paid for 40 hours).
– Identify and correct problems while running multiple 3 axis production lathes
– Hold tolerance to .0005 inches
– Fluent in G code with an aptitude to quickly learn machine-specific codes
– Able to read and fully understand technical drawings and setup sheets
– Experience changing tool blocks, boring bars, and end mills
– Experience in Okuma and Mori Seiki lathes preferred
– Experience in programming preferred
– Familiarity with types and uses of various micrometers and other measuring devices
– At least 3+ years of related experience
– Able to lift 50 lbs on occasion
– Requires constant standing, walking, sitting, and bending throughout the workday
– Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment, including working in and around moving parts, chemicals, lights/lasers, etc.
– Must be able to wear all required Personal Protective Equipment for the duration of work schedule
– Must be willing to submit to and pass a background check
– Position is based in Travelers Rest, SC. Relocation assistance is NOT available for this position
– 7 Paid Holidays, including week of Christmas
– Paid Vacation
– Health Insurance
– 401k matching
– Employee Discounts
– Consistent Overtime
– Solid Company, no layoffs or reduced hours.
Up to $35/hour based on experience.
If you’re a gun enthusiast, love tools, or even just love the smell of metal, this is the place for you! Come join our growing team and help us continue to provide the best quality products and service to our loyal customers.