CNC Machinist – 2nd Shift
Hours: 4pm-2:30 am
Monday-Thursday (overtime on Fridays as needed)
Innovation and creativity power our success. We’re Rugged Design. We are committed to being the best silencer manufacturer in the United States by always focusing on positive customer interactions before and after the sale, producing cosmetically and functionally superior products, and a desire to continually outpace our competition through rigorous new product development and testing. Enjoy a fun, friendly, laid-back environment with opportunities for growth in different aspects of the manufacturing process and small business. Here, you’re not just a number.
Are you self-motivated with a strong ability to prioritize efforts based on set goals? Then consider joining us as a CNC Setup/Machinist. We’re looking for a knowledgeable candidate to work 2nd shift (4pm-2:30am, Monday-Thursday, overtime possible) in a climate controlled mill/turn shop located in scenic Travelers Rest, SC, minutes away from the Blue Ridge Mountains and overlooking the Enoree River.
• Identify and correct problems while running multiple 3 axis production lathes
• Hold tolerance to .0005 inches
• Fluent in G code with aptitude to quickly learn machine specific codes
• Able to read and fully understand technical drawings and setup sheets
• Some setup required. You must have experience changing tool blocks, boring bars, and end
• Familiarity with types and uses of various micrometers and other measuring devices
• At least 5+ years of related experience
• Able to lift 50 lbs on occasion
• Experience in Okuma and Mori Seiki lathes preferred
• Experience in programming preferred
If you’re a gun enthusiast, love tools, or even just love the smell of metal, this is the place for you! Come join our growing team and help us continue to provide the best quality products and service to our loyal customers.Submit your resume!